Do you do yoga, are good at it, and want to take it to the masses? It’s great when you turn your hobby into a full-fledged source of income, thus helping people. But small businesses, more than anything else, need to be actively promoted. Nowadays, there are digital platforms such as social networks, Web sites, and e-mail. But don’t write off the good old-fashioned flyers. This article will explain how to How to make a flyer for yoga classes and what it takes.
Why are flyers so crucial for small businesses?
Surfing the Internet, we are used to the vast amounts of advertising on every corner. In the maelstrom of various online offerings, there is a high probability that your advertisement will go unnoticed. So we’ve learned to abstract it away and quickly flip through the unnecessary background noise.
When it comes to promoting your services, all means are reasonable. Especially since traditional means of distribution, such as flyers, still have results. Starting small, you can hang flyers in your area: libraries, schools, different establishments, parks, bus stops, etc. By handing out flyers on the street, you’re increasing the chance of being heard. Since if you compare this method with advertising on the Internet, the probability that people will read it is much higher.
As you can see, the number of ways to use leaflets is vast. You can also place flyers in the digital space, for example, for electronic mailing. It increases the effectiveness of your advertising and speeds up the visibility of the results.
Choosing a platform to create a flyer
Depending on your desires and skills, you have a wide range of software with which you can create an electronic flyer.
If you have graphic design skills, a clear vision of what your pilot will be, and a willingness to take the time to create it, you should consider applications like Photoshop, InDesign, or Illustrator. These pieces of software require a paid subscription. However, you’ll have an uncountable amount of colors and graphic features that will make your flyer unforgettable.
If you want to create a simple and effective flyer with little or no money spent, then you can use one of the following options:
- Google Slides.
These tools don’t require much effort, so if you have average technical skills, you are still on it. These programs have an extensive collection of templates and a simple interface, so it won’t be hard for you to work with them. Additionally, they are budget-friendly or off-charge.
Visual content is a critical element of successful marketing
Equip your yoga flyer with the right visual content; it will significantly increase your audience’s attention to its content. It’s essential to choose the right image for your advertisement. Many entrepreneurs can even take the initiative and create the picture or infographics themselves. You may still have some beautiful photos from past classes. However, it is unnecessary because you can always download unique yoga images from reliable and quality sources. This will save you time, effort, and money.
Text is the primary source of helpful information, but scientific studies (https://www.forbes.com/sites/jerryweissman/2022/02/25/the-power-of-pictures-in-presentation-design/?sh=3837182f20a7) have proven that our brain perceives visual information best. Therefore, the effect will be more significant if a quality picture accompanies the text.
Create the right message
The flyer’s purpose is to get people interested and motivated to take the next step, which is to go to your website or social networking page. There, they will have access to more information that will probably inspire them to attend his first yoga class. Your flyer should not contain duplicated information from your website. It should be a concise explanation of your activities, which should answer five main questions:
- Who – your potential students should understand who you are. Be sure to include either your name or the name of a club/company, anything that people will then associate with your classes;
- What – what do you offer? Describe your services and be as brief as possible. Remember, the flyer needs to generate interest, so don’t reveal all the trump cards of your offer immediately. That said, still include some information about how your yoga classes can help;
- Where – In the flyer, you only need to specify the location of the class. A local school gym, a studio address, or an online Zoom course will suffice. Users can find out how to get to the place on the website. To make it easier for them to go to the online page, many have already started practicing QR codes, which will immediately take them where they need to go;
- Do not overload your leaflet with unnecessary information. It is not necessary to list every date of the class; if you have them on Fridays and Wednesdays, it is enough to specify that and the start time of the course;
- Why – the answer to this question is to list some benefits of your classes. This might look like “Stop rushing and relax”, which is a current problem with all modern working people and students.
Be inspired by other work
Already completed designs, texts and images can be a good source of inspiration for you. There is nothing illegal in this because by drawing ideas from others, we can create something several times better. For example, you can use the same color scheme or flyer template that caught your eye.
Ask for feedback
Please don’t rush to circulate your flyer until you’re sure it’s flawless. Ask someone with a fresh perspective to review your product and check it for typos or nonsensical expressions. This is very important because when we’re working on something, we may not notice some obvious things.
But what happens next?
When you already have a leaflet, you can analyze who can benefit from yoga. If you are teaching more specialized yoga, you may find some clients from a particular niche who find it interesting and valuable. You can do this by posting flyers near these establishments, factories, offices, etc., and doing electronic mailings.