Are you bored of watching 2-hour-long movies? Tired of being consistent with watching tv shows? If yes then this is a sign to switch to documentaries. From true crime, and sports, to biographical, and comedy some of the best documentaries are available on BBC iPlayer. Having over 425 million subscribers, BBC iPlayer is a popular on-demand streaming platform in the UK owned by BBC. It has a wide variety of tv shows, movies, and documentaries available to stream in HD quality. However, BBC iPlayer is available in the UK only.To access BBC iPlayer outside the UK you will require an efficient and reliable VPN. This article will help you find the best documentary to stream on BBC iPlayer. It will also provide a quick guide on how to watch BBC iPlayer anywhere in the world.Without further due, let’s dig in on the 6 best documentaries available on BBC iPlayer.
1. Stolen: Catching the Art ThievesThis documentary recounts the stories of three popular burglaries, all of which brought about the possible return of the workmanship, yet in two cases with difficulties. Which includes the 1994 theft of two Turner paintings as well. In the Documentary the police who catch the thieves, security faculty, and art owners from the museum are interviewed. With lots of drama and suspense, it is a fascinating documentary to watch on BBC iPlayer in the UK.
- IMDb rating: 7.5/10
2. Hoop DreamsYou don’t have to be a sports lover or basketball player to like this documentary. As it is a great story of consistency, hard work, dedication, and success. This documentary is about 2 teenagers William Gates and Arthur Agee from Chicago. It shows their struggle and journey to become professional basketball players and how by the end of the story their hoop dreams are fulfilled. Hoop dreams is a great source of motivation for those who want to pursue their dreams. So what are you waiting for? Watch Hoop dreams on BBC iPlayer now.
- IMDb rating: 8.3/10
3. A Perfect PlanetIf you are an animal lover and nature enthusiast then this one is for you. A Perfect Planet portrays how nature works to shape the Earth in being a planet fit for human life and animals. The videos are reliably remarkable exhibiting every one of the odd and superb animals from the four corners of the planet. It also spreads awareness of the consequences of climate change on this planet and its inhabitants. Every episode shows the disastrous potential outcomes if things don’t change. The best part about this nature documentary is, that it not only brings you closer to nature but also knocks the sense in you of the need to stop climate change to protect nature and animals.
- IMDb rating: 9/10
4. Feels Good ManThe worst feeling for an artist is seeing their dearest work damaged. When the art is on display, the craftsman has zero influence. Furie witnessed something similar. He created the comic Pepe the Frog. Over a short period of time, he saw Pepe the frog being used by famous people and being obsessively trolled by people. “Feels Good Man,” is a documentary about Furi’s story directed by Furie’s dear companion, Arthur Jones. The documentary utilizes creativity and liveliness to track down a realistic identical to Pepe’s development from a particular animated creature into a harmful tool.
- IMDb rating: 7.5/10
5. Forensics: The Real CSIForensics: The Real CSI is a crime series, showing the perspective of Forensics and police when investigating a crime. In the documentary, various cases are discussed, in which the CSIs use DNA from blood, computerized forensics, and different techniques to reveal reality. It is one of the must-watch documentaries available on BBC iPlayer.
- IMDb rating: 8.3/10
6. Minding The GapMinding the Gap is a masterpiece by Bing Liu. It is a story of skating companions .one of whom is the film’s chief cinematographer Bing Liu. Viewers’ impression of the story, alongside its degree and effect, changes as more extended the film’s course of events gets. Lu’s understanding of his story pays off enormously; allowing these characters’ lives to play out develops and advances the story completely. The documentary was nominated for Oscars as Best Documentary Feature. It is easily available on BBC iPlayer.
- IMDb rating: 8/10
6 Comments on "The list of unmissable documentaries on BBC iPlayer"
Would you like to share your thoughts?Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *