How to Make a Slideshow with Music and Pictures
Want to transform your photos into a video? Or, perhaps, you need to create a project for your university or work? Whatever the case, making a slideshow with pictures and music might be the right idea for you. With a reliable slideshow maker, you can mix your photos and create stunning movies with little effort.You’ll learn how to create a slideshow using various programs in this tutorial. You will see how simple it can be, even if you have never utilized any programs of a similar nature.
KizoaKizoa is a free online slideshow maker. It is frequently used by both novices and professionals to create captivating slideshows. It provides a selection of animations, transitions, and effects, so you may improve the visual appeal of your movie. Kizoa offers users a free account that can be used for all of their basic editing requirements. Here is a short guide on how to do the job:
- Open Kizoa and click Add Photos/Videos.
- Once your photos are uploaded, drag them onto the filmstrip and choose how your photos will appear.
- While on the Movie maker tab, click Music and upload your favorite track or choose from a built-in library on the left side.
- To add a final touch, use special effects and transitions in your movie.
- To save your movie, log in or create an account and type a title. Then you can download your video, post it onto Facebook or send by email.
SmileboxSmilebox offers an easy way to make animated slideshows online. It comes with various templates to create greeting cards, photo albums, and scrapbooks as well. Before using this software, you should create an account. Now let’s see how to make a slideshow of pictures with music.
- Log in and pick a slideshow template.
- Click Add More Photos in the top left corner of your template. You can choose files from your computer, phone, Facebook and Instagram. Click Autofill to automatically arrange your photos.
- To add music to your slideshow, navigate to the Personalization panel and select the music you want on the right.
- When you’re done, click Share to download your movie as an MP4 file or save it to your computer.
SmartSHOW 3DIf you’re looking for desktop software, then consider trying this option. It’s a powerful and user-friendly program that has a free trial, you can check it out yourself. It has 700+ effects and templates that help create stunning clips. Besides, it comes with a built-in library with 200+ tracks. With SmartSHOW 3D, the creation process is easy, so let’s learn how to make a slideshow with pictures and music.
- Run the software. If you want to make a slideshow and manually edit it, choose New Project. The Slideshow in 5 Minutes option might be a good idea if you want to do the job quickly.
- Click Add Photo to upload files for your slideshow or add a whole folder with a click.
- When your photos are on the storyboard, click Add Music. Here, you’ll get access to the music library with 200 royalty-free tracks from the software’s collection or upload your own.
- Play the video before saving it. Then click Create Video to export it in the format that suits you – the software has over 30 of them.
PhotoStage Slideshow SoftwarePhotoStage Slideshow Software is one more desktop program that allows users to make slideshows with pictures and music. It has an easy-to-use interface and comes with different image editing tools. Moreover, the software includes zoom, crop, fade effects, and more. Learn how to make a slideshow in the guide below.
- Run the software and click Wizard to create a slideshow in a couple of minutes.
- Add images to your slideshow. You can choose several images or simply upload a folder from your computer.
- Next, add music. You can upload any soundtrack you want.
- You can also pick themes for your movie and add various transitions.
- When you’re done, click Create to preview your slideshow. If you’re satisfied with the result, click Export on the toolbar and save your video for Blu-ray, burn it to DVD or simply export as a video file.